Viabill is an easy approval process to pay for your purchases over 4 months with no interest. No hard credit check. Purchases up to $300 apply. Below are reasons why your Viabill may not be approved.
- You may have insufficient funds on your checking account to be verified.
- You may not have the 25% of funds available on the card used to complete the order.
- You may be using a different email, phone number, or card than the one you signed up with.
- You may be purchasing above your credit limit.
- Your identity may not be able to be verified.
- Your information may be flagged by our fraud protection system.